Friday 28 February 2014

Friday night fun

Friday night a few years ago would mean meeting friends after a long week at work, drinking many cocktails and eventually leaving some club at 4 in the morning searching for a fix of carbs that I'd ultimately regret the next day (along with the copious amounts of cocktails) however, nowadays it consists of being snuggled up with Freddie and his daddy watching a Disney film, chatting about our week, eating treats (current obsession is homemade popcorn drizzled in hot fudge caramel) and making plans for the next couple of days.


It dawned on me tonight, when I received a message from some of my (childless) friends saying how much they missed our Friday nights together, that whilst I love my friends dearly and wouldn't trade them for anyone or anything in the world, I definitely didn't miss those nights and I'm so content with my life right now!

Happy Friday everyone!

<3

3 comments:

  1. Yum the popcorn looks so yummy! I'd love to try making my own :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great snack! Thanks for reading & commenting :) x

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much! Cute blog! Good Luck with all your exams! x

    ReplyDelete